Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Desperate or Determined?

I'm kinda sleepy now. XD. i dunno how updated my blog will be once my studies start again. Haha~ Okay, lets get back to the topic. There is always a thin line between 2 things tat seems quite opposite. Desperate and determined. You won't feel tat i can link to each other but believe me it does. Can u tell the difference between a desperate person and a determined person? Its difficult!
Lets use a situation.

One man(A) who has worked for 10 years and haven't gotten a raise in salary. Here comes in a new guy(B). He has a very dark background but he is determined to work hard and get a raise anytime soon. (A) seems desperate to get a raise while (B) seems to be determined. But to me is, (A) seems determined to me cause he's been working for 10 years still leaving a stable life. Although he dint get a raise, he continued to work hard hope to achieve his target one day. But (B) jus started to work. Is he determined to achieve something or desperate to find LOTS of money cause he felt tat he had a bad past and will do anything to get a BETTER future.

Now tat is a situation. I might not get u to think wat i'n currently having in my mind but its quite close. So, do you think A and B is desperate or determined? or u think tat A or B is the desperate or determined one? IT SOunds So ComPLicated!!! It's suppose to be simple and meaningful. XP my bad. But anyhow, wat do u think? ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home