Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Sunday, November 9, 2008

IOI Community RUN!!!

Yes, out of many peoples there I was 1 of them. Dint expect myself to participate anyway XP. I joined the Men category last few weeks and jus to come to noe that the white T-shirt for the run that i wanted was given to the below 18 category. ARGH!!! It was given to car god(KIM HOONG) and spy master(refer to gathering intelligence) and SPY MASTER dint even come! The run was hell for me and wai kin. when we both finished the first 2 KM of the race, we could see 2 nigers finshng the 4th km. WTH! tat was lik twice faster then us. Why are they so athletic? training? gene? Its a question that I do not have the answer to. BUT Wai kin and i still manage to finish the competition faster than those ppl who seems fitter than us(not proud, jus saying how diff it was XP.) I'm very exhausted now. There was the basketball competition too and i met my fren! He manage to win the under 21 category with another 2 amazing players. OUR Puchong's legends lost to a team at free throw because of a draw. It's amazing already they made that far cause the competitors are biger than them and believe me SIZE matters a lot in STREET BASKETALL. ARGH! TODAY LAST DAY OF HOLIDAYS!!! ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home