Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hailam Kopitiam

Yes, another kopitiam but it has diff stuffs to offer. I dunno much but i went old town, pappa kopitiam and one more was Ipoh white coffee (was it? not sure though). Anyway, it belongs to my fren's dad but i'm not lying bout the taste. I dun really lik old town cause the variety thr is too little. Anyway, they have a few branches one is opposite IOI Mall, one is in Puteri, Puchong and one more in Kuchai Lama. Dun go to the IOI mall one. Not trying to make their business go bad but it's not as good thr. This is cause this branches act belongs to other ppl so taste varies. I dint try Puteri but my fren said its nice. So I just got back from the Kuchai Lama branch. Ask chay jinn to try the chicken chop in bun(forgot wat is was called) cause I tried the Fish Fillet Bun the first time I was there and IT WAS NICE. This my first food post so spare my on the look of it okay? XD



Half-eaten Chicken Chop Bun

Chay jinn~

Hailam Kopitiam~

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home