Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thank Ya'll

Burp! XP Jus finish my breakfast? Lolx. I jus felt lik expressing my self about how lucky I am. Shud i say how lucky we are? I'm sorry if i offended u but I jus felt tat I've always took things for granted. Consciously or Sub-conciously. But I jus wanna thank everyone I noe for u ppl made me who I am now no matter good or bad. Life wouldn't be this fun without ya'll i can assure that. And my MUM, most important my mum. My gratefulness can't be put into words but believe me I am. Her b'dae is tomolo. wat shud i buy? =p And not forgetting the one tat made the most impact in my life. I dunno i can chg my bad attitude not but I'll do my best. Thank You! ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home