Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Monday, December 22, 2008

Niu Zhe Xui~

At last have time to blog. haha? anyway, wanna talk bout this place my friends and I were looking for 2 days back. It's called Niu Zhe Xui. We actually passed the place TWICE and dint notice it just beside us. @@ In the end we made it thr after (nearly going to subang airport, lolx) a few tries. It's a WALK. That means something like Petaling Street? XD But this is more clean and well designed. We were there during the night and there wasn't much life thr. I wanna Get a camera handPHONE!!! I dint manage to take any pic, so haha? go check it out during the day. tq.


Map.. got it from the internet.. XP

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home