Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Saturday, December 13, 2008

lovE~

I realised tat we humans can't live without love. Love is what drives us. It lets us know what we want to do. But this world has many types of love. Namely, friendly love, family love and live-time partner love. We can still live without one of it but we can't live without ANY of it. I've only left with friend and family. I wish tat i won't destroy this love too. So guys and girls out there I love ya'll. I am who I am cause of U!


~Secondary school~


~Outing~

If U aren't in my picture doesn't mean u aren't my friend. It jus that I dun have pics with u guys.Family pics dun have le... XP

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home