Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Walk To Remember~

Another Bee-you-ti-fulll story I must say. Based on a true story I was told by a friend. This story it's about a bad ass kid that found a true meaning to his life. He finally got together with a girl that has been always next to him. But their is a twist in this story rite in da middle. Well, if you wanna noe, do watch the movie.. hoho. This is a really touching story. If all the man in this world was like the main character, womens in this world will live so much happier. Even near the end of the show I felt water near at the edge of my eyes.



~Mandy Moore and Shayne West~




~shots from the film~

Genre: Love
Rating: 9/10
Estimated Time Length: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Comments: Yet another beautiful piece of movie. Heart touching and meaningful.

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home