Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Age~

C'mon, do i look that old? honestly. ANYONE?? I was working on Saturday at Mid Valley for this expo done by TOYOTA. There was a drawing competition. First Prize was 1 grand! All the best to the winners. Anyway, I was there cause of the money and his fren that ask for ppl so i worked. It was boring though XP. I saw a cute kid too(I'm not a pedo, no worries). I wonder how i looked lik when I was young. HAHA. Back to the topic. I asked the other ppl working how old I looked. There was this guy that said I was 23. WTH! 23 is so old. But that was 1 guess close to my real age though. 19. I said no and she said 20. Dun I look 18?!?!She was kinda poliet too. She commented that asking girls about ur own age is flirtasious. Act its kinda true. Haha? Guys will always be guys.
Anyhow, I'm still young FIY. ~S.M.~

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL OLD HAG!!!!!!

Monday, November 10, 2008 1:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home