Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Clubbing~

hmmmmmmmmm.... kinda tired. My first time clubbing and its EUPHORIA. Yes, The ministry of sound from LONDON! It's an interesting experience and I would regret if I've not been there. The music there was splendid and if u are next to the woofers, u can fell the shakingness. It's nice dancing to the loud beats, putting ur hands up high and enjoying the moment there. But i do have advices. Do go out wit ppl tat u can really feel free with, cause u cant get into the mood. My fren couple dint really let go. I can see tat. XD and get ready to stay a bit deaf after the club. There were little chicks to the day i went(My fren complained XD). So do try clubbing but dun do it often cause u'll get addicted and it will change u and also do eat before drinking!
P.S. : Do try not to go wit someone tat matters to u(even u might bump into tat person thr)
~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home