Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Friday, November 21, 2008

Who Am I?~

It's a question I've always asked myself. Who am I? What characteristics do I hold? What do ppl think of me? Its always has been important - What ppl think of me? Izit that important to noe how u are in ppl's eyes? Haiz, as I always say lately - It does'nt matter anymore. I dunno wat I still want in life. I've lost my purpose in life. I've read this book on purpose of life. Its kinda interesting. But it typically talks about how to live a noble life. Help everyone, share and believe in god. Not to say its bad, but how does it really mean to me? I'm really lost now. For the time being, lets get wasted and busted! living on the edge? Some times u jus got to be not scared of dieing to really enjoy something. So if any of u guys see me dead, hope I smile.(Touching wood) Weeeeeeeeee.. ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home