Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Saturday, November 15, 2008

3rD Person's Po!nt of Vi3w~

You know sometimes when u are in the situation, u can;'t really see the big picture and hence, u cant really understand the situation. I dunno bout u guys, but i find this very true for me. I'm really bad at situations. Believe me. But after the incident, when i take my time to rethink it over and over, I really get it. Why dint I realise it? Am I that dumb? That numb? or That CARE-less? Ppl say that nothing is ever too late cause of the existence of hope. But once one gives up, Its really too late. So whenever you cant understand or you feel stressed? relax urself and try to understand by everyone's point of view. But sometimes, too really take account of all views is difficult too XP. Wateva la. LOLX. ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home