Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Selfism~

Hmmmm.. to begin with, I'm not even sure whether I'm using the rite word. Anyway, I'll try to explain. Let me ask you, who matters to you most? who do you have to face everyday? who do you need to face everytime u do something you feel wrong? Isn't it YOU?! But how much do you care about yourself? How well do you treat yourself? okay.. enough questions. What I'm trying to say is, do you care about yourself? I know ppls that fake themselves jus to get into a clique. Pretending. Don't you feel suffocating? If you dun care about yourself, do you expect other to care about u? Arghhh.. getting off topic d.. XP. What I feel is tat I dun love myself enough. My fren once told me, "If you dun even love urself, you dun have the right to love others." It's true. I fell that I care too much of what ppl thinks about me rather than wat I think about myself. I realised that most important is be who you are no matter wat ppl around you says. You are YOU! Now I'm lost. I forgot wat I wanted to say actually. =/ ~S.M~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home