Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Another lonely Christmas~

Christmas have always been boring for me until last year and this year it has got back into the tradition. Aiks... look on the bright side(there isn't any) anyhow.. wish that everyone's dream came true and hope that you'll be a happy person forever and ever. I did make a new Christmas resolution though. Never to love again. My doors will be shut and lock and keys thrown away forever( funny thing is, i use to tell my mum i won't have a wife.. mayb it'll be true)( but if any of u ppl need someone to care and share welcome to find me.. will try my best.. ^^)(I'm good in wiping tears too) haha.. Hey! Its Christmas.. put away that sad face of yours! and enjoy! weeeee~ hope is a powerful gift but it also drains a lot of your energy. Accept the fact I shud. enjoy christmas everyone. hope to hear from me soon.. peace out. ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home