Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Monday, December 29, 2008

I was Stunned~

I jus saw a man levitated 1 meter of the ground and manage to do a somersault before landing on the ground. All was going through my mind at that moment was " pls dun die". All I can say now is thank god! I Just made home safely from a party at my frens house. I carpooled back with 2 frens since I have no car. We were fooling a around the park by turning on hazard light and moving left and right. As we were about to turn out of the junction of the area, something happened. We were suppose to turn right . As a car came in the area through THAT junction, we turn out to the main road as there was no car. but jus as we were turning out, wat i could remember was. all of a sudden, a motor was at the right edge of my fren's car. I felt the IMPACt and say the guy flew 1.5 metres a away. As it happened in the spilt second, all i was thinking was, "OMG! PLS DUN HIT THE GROUND HARD. PLS DUN BREAK UR HEAD. PLS DUN DIE." I was practically stunned awhile. as we made our way to the main road right after the contact, my other fren kept saying" stop the car, stop the car, stop the car," the driver stopped at the middle of the road. WE HONESTLY DINT SEE HIM! NOT ONE OF US! there were 4 cars and 8 of us making our way back together and none of us saw! As i made my way out of the car I was really relieved the motorist manages to stand up. He survived with an injured leg(luckily, Thank GOD!). We payed him 80 to fix his motor and see doctor. As my previous blog said, ALL OF MY LOVED ONES.... PLS BECAREFUL WHE U ARE ON THE ROAD NOT MATTER WAT!. Act I have great imagination skill. once awhile in the car, I'd imagine wat would happen to me if had an accident? Will I die and will ANYONE BE SAD? If I'd survive , will anyone come to visit me if I'd not tell? Will YOU care for me or feel my pain? somehow I feel scared of getting in and accident. The impact we had jus now, felt really pain and I was partly terrified. Somehow I wish i won't get into and accident and sometimes I'd wish. HAHA. Anyways, thats all from me... gotta sleep early ASSIGNMENTS..... ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home