Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WoW~

I reached MMU safely. Wow~ Jus now on the way here, thr was an accident! All i noe is it started when my bro was fecthing me and my fren to MMU. Then we were behind this lorry. My bro felt unsafe so he overtook the lorry.. about 30 sec after over taking the lorry, we heard a *tutong!* sound. I tot it was jus the lorry. Then my bro said... "look behind wei!" I saw a 'pink smart for four' damage at the front left bumper and it was making circles ont the road. I oso saw the lorry stopping down. wat happened I do not know, but it was kinda a scary. If it was really caused by the lorry, wat would happened to us if my bro haven't overtaken it? wow~ It also reminded me bout my mum. Once she was taking a bus. Then thr's this guy who went down the bus without looking out for motorcycles. The next thing u noe... *BAMM!* In conclusiion, the road is a dangerous place! please concentrate when u are using the road ( no matter walking or driving ) I LOVE YOU ALL!!! So take care....

Couldn't find a pink one. Must have repainted the smart for four.

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home