Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MYLC CAMP Triang, Bera, Pahang

Camp... Ever since my orientation week in MMU, I started to get interested in camps/orientations. I said i would be an OC (Orientation committee) for the next MMU Orientation week! But i manage to go the Mind Your Language Camp in Pahang held by Leos. 28th, 29th, 30th was the date of the camp. I enjoyed every moment during the camp except certain stuffs.. But no matter! A camp is where u go to enjoy wit a bunch of frens! And the only recipe u would need is to be FREE(let go and enjoy).



The Faci(facilitators) having their sketch...

As long you are willing to mix around, making frens will be very very VERY easy. Cause I was a group Faci and I was having a hard time to start up the engine for my group. But either way, they began mixing and the following is my group.

Dint take pic wit own group FACI!! T.T

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home