Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tired again~

Wow... yesterday was exhausting. XD. I still feel tired now. Swimmed for 2 hours, then basketballed till 11 o'clock. But somehow it feels nice to push myself to the limit. Really understanding wat I can do. I owned basketball yesterday... weee~ I love my new shoes.. hee.. (P.S. dun do excessive exercises with empty an stomach, especially when u have gastric) Oh ya, I tried this salad "PAN MEE" in yesterday. It was kinda nice. XD except for the tomatoes.XP The best thing is u get to put as much of thousand island as u wan! hehehe...
(no pics.. XP) Its located in - No.28, Jalan Prima Setapak 3, Off Jalan Genting Klang, Setapak 53300 KL. Feel free to try(the curry noodle wasn't nice for me..) XP ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home