Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blog updated #1

Its been sometime since i updated my blog. XD Under certain request I've come back to revive it. Joon Hong dun get happy cause I wont be blogging on Lee Hyori..wakakaka... anyway... jus a random blog. I jus got my pressie from my uncle yesterday. guess wat it is a book. was hoping it was a story book but....................................... it's not. LOL! The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey. The more I read this types of books, makes me realise I'm into psychological study. Which means I might be in the wrong course. Anyhow, psychology is a longgggggg and Expensive course. So either way I'd to work first. So thats all from my blog. peace out. ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home