Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

night trip or day trip?

The gayest night happened. Yes.. lima batangs went on a memorable trip although it was brief~ Well most of us enjoyed. ^^ but something was missing for me tat night, mayb it was u? XD well.. that night started of as a normal night where I'd go yc (yum cha) wit me frens in nearby mamak shop, Meenas. I was late that night as i waited for my fren. As i reached and ordered my drink. We chatted as usual, and sudd 4 of my frens said "lets go genting now!". I was thinking, "wth!" but i followed~ wohoooO~ starting our trip approximately 12 midnight and reached our destination around 1.30. wow... long journey but we had fun.. sang songs together and stuffs... (we are not gay, seriously) went up thr ate some stuffs due to hunger... guess whr we went XP .. listened to some ghost story.. XD it was cold for me that night. I noe i cant stand cold. sadness~ XD the stories were not bad btw.. XD and we headed back down and i slept the whole journey. XD reached home around 6. hoho~ (uploads photo as soon as got it) ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home