Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Robbed~

When I said I wanna try everything... I HONESTLY DIDNT mean including getting robbed. Am I dumb or jus DUMB? Stayed back quite late today after college for some Chinese Orchestra. The last bus for U43 sent me back to puchong. As it was 12, I tot wanted the bus drop me somewhere nearer to my house so that I could walk back as it was late. But NO... Stupid bus driver sent me to the Caltex near the Ldp toll. So I tot to walk back home. Yes.. walk back from the Expressway. As I was walking, this malay dude came by and ask me if I wanted a ride. I hasitated. Then he insisted and claimed he work for the police? LOL.. that time i was so pissed of with the bus driver and i was blur and I let him sent me. As it was close to my house, he suddenly said not enuf petrol. Asked me to borrow handphone call fren. I let him (WTF WAS I DOIN?!?!?!) then he took my phone. Asked me for money. i gave all I had and asked back for the phone. He said okay if i helped him push he's motorbike. As I was pushing I felt he won't give me back the phone. And I was Right! I jumped on the bike. held on to it. TRIED to swing him off balance but I cant cause MY STUPID ARM got dislocated AGAIN! He went quite far until he gave up. I shouted back for my phone and he shouted for more money. Finally he gave up and gave back my phone. Ran bakc home and here I am wit a bruise on my left arm and my right ribs. DAMN! Do not EVER EVER TRUST ANYONE ON THE ROAD EXPECIALLY MALAYS AND INDIANS.... DAMN! ~S.M.~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

metro or rapid ??? call and fuck them kau lat kau lat !!!

Saturday, April 18, 2009 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home