Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Siao ar?

Wow is the only word I can use to express wat I think bout students nowadays. Parents always say that now life is easier and stuff. Its not entirely true. We might seem to have an easier life but WE DON'T! Because of the hectic life, the pressure, it's not that easy u know. My fren who is haveing an exam tomolo, is still studying and has to wake up at 5 to get ready and go college cause its quite far away. My side, I waste minimum 4 hours a day jus for transport to and fro from MMU. The horus dun really matter but IT IS REALLY REALLY TIRING. You know iI barely have entertainment time anymore and my short semester is okay so far but I expect stress. Last minute is also a common phrase that u hear teenagers or even young adults saying nowdays. One of the reason is lazyness but it is also cause of the stress. It really affects you. It's lik u wanna do it but u end up not doin it. I noe a lot of u noe wats that feeling. Anyhow thats it, gotta sleep. Long long day tomolo. Nitez. ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home