Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Monday, December 29, 2008

Wat Would You do?

Whenever something big or somethin important happens will you tell anyone? even ur loved ones? Or do u fear u will make them worry? Last time, I use to tell a gurl, I'm happy u share that wit me cause if u share sadness it becomes halved and when u share happiness it is doubled! Not only that.... It shows that, that person matter to u! U want to let him or her to noe wat u are feeling and u can get some useful opinions. The other day, my fren had an accident. It happened quite late around 1 something. Some of my frens said wat until tomolo cause par sleeping. I quickily said "u crazy ar? If wanna tell tell now pls. If ur dad cares for u he will ask u are okay or not! not scold u!" luckily he called. As I said he's dad ask bout his safety and ask him to return home first. I use to have someone that cares a lot for me but i was always afraid that I'll make that person worry. Now I noe that if u dun tell, he/she will be more worried and angry when they find out themselves. Cause they'll feel neglected. And last but not least. Sharing is caring... HONESTLY!!!


~a cute character~



~would U wanna see that frown on ur beloved's face?~

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home