Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Holiday #2

tired~ not because of non-stop activities. Because din't rest enough. aiz.. did u get enuf rest? Was this the feeling i had last 2 years ago? hmmm..... i dunno.. i wander do u read my blog.. well if u do... u might read this.. but will u know if its u? but if u know will u avoid me? jus so many questions need to be answered. I have this same thought as Jo Wai, will it affect our frendship? damn.. why the hell am i writing this? i dun even noe im ready for another commitment. LOL-ness... BACK TO TOPIC.. damn sien this time holiday.. gosh... I feel so improductive this time around. damn. i wanna go and spend valueable times. argh!!! (P.S. : chay jinn dun so keh poh ask me questions... i won't answer.. XD)



~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home