Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nightmare~

Have you ever had a dream that woke you up? One that stop your heart for just one second? I had one this morning alright~ What I could recall was I went to a toilet in come shopping complex( I guess), but I ended in an elevator with this "malay" guy (I dun know why and how or what.. it's a dream) . As the doors of the elevator closed in, it felt warmer than usual. Then i felt dizzy( as so i thought) my vision was swinging left and right. Then I tried to regain consciousness and realize it wasn't me being dizzy. It was the elevator SWINGING ( I know it doesn't make sense but it's a dream afterall). I asked " bang , elevator goyang ke?", and he replied "bukan lah" hesitatedly. "BBBTTTTAAAAANNNNGGGGG!!!" a loud noise was heard and the elevator shook. Then, the elevator fell. It felt so real at that moment and even my heart stopped for a second (this shows how powerful your mind can be) and I woke up. Couldn't sleep back for a moment and drank some water to relax my self. ~S.M.~