Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what is love?



when a person ask u "why do u love him/her?" do you have the answer? have you even asked your self? It's just in my mind after i read a friend's blog post. But it's weird. She answered the questions to why she loved him BUT there was no specific reason. Her post was kinda long but there was definite answer in it. The first reason was "For one reason, I just do... I just love him...". This shows that love not only u cant describe it in clear words. But if you'd ask me, well I guess you would have to ask me when I'm in love again. XD Well, this post its about celebrating just how beautiful a simple word can mean if it's said from a true heart. Just unexplainable. XD busy now~ see ya ~S.M.~