Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009~

Yesh. Don't need to think twice cause its A NEW YEAR! Its 2009 and dun live in the past! I went to celebrate new year this time cause I dint go out for Christmas.XD. I went to the most crowded place in KL every year. YES! Bintang Walk. Crowded no doubt it was. Hmm... lets see... we went thr using thr 'Star' LRT from Sri Petaling for we noe it would jam in the BB area. We started our journey roughly at 8 o'clock. We reached thr and went to Times Square to walk and have our dinner. As time reaches 10, we headed to Sungei Wang. As we approach Sungei wang, tons of ppl were selling foam spraying cans. the cheapest was 5 cans for 10 bucks. Wen went around spraying everyone and got sprayed by everyone(note: gurls as primary target. So becareful). Even I got sprayed in the left eye! Shit U! then when the clock striked 12, everyone was cheering! firecrackers flying! We were practically below the fire cracker area and bits and pieces were raining onto us. So thats how I spent my last night for 2008. Wish that I spent it wit someone special. Anyhow, thats all from me.




~Jus look at the Crowd~



~The time Everyone is Waiting for... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!~




~My fren and I left our mark at the scene~



~A group photo as USUAL~


Wondering how was it in the Curve? Check out my Fren's blog.
http://dummiesforlife.blogspot.com/2009/01/2009-arrived.html
(Eng Yew)

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home