Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wat are you looking for?~

Last time my frens use to ask me... " wat type of girl are u looking for" Mayb I was juvenile and knew nothing of wat i want... i replied "hmmmm... an independent gurl" Nowadays, i realise do a guy really want an independent gurl? I realise it's not true (if its only me). Somehow having a gurl that needs u makes u feel needed. haha... Hmmm... me... wat about me? I realise ever since i could recall, I'm the type of guy who tries to be thr for everyone... I dun live for anyone ... I live for everyone.. haha? its a sad thing ... although i'll have loads of frens.. XP.. So I'm a difficult guy to be loved by anyone... But who am I to say this eh? I realise I won't chg but I'll have to improve myself... No one is perfect.. haha... Will love ever knock on my doorsteps again? I wonder too.. Everything will flow into place as I always say... ~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home