Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Saturday, January 10, 2009

YES! Man~

I just came back from Sunway, wanting to buy my Chinese New Year clothes and I came back empty handed. LOL. But I did manage to catch a movie wit my frens in TGV. Somehow I like GSC's popcorn more. XD. Anyway, the show was, YES man... The Main Characters were Carl(Jim Carey) and Alison(Zooey Deschanel).




~Zooey Deschanel And Jim Carey~



~YES MAN~



~Carl singing a guy of his suicide~

So the show basically revolves about Carl who always seems to say no and find many excuses to try to escape his frens after his wife left him. Then he went to this "YES" seminar and made a covenant to say yes to everything or he'll suffer the consequences. This show is very funy and it has a meaning to it because later on in the story, Carl realise he couldn't say yes to everything and he shouldn't if he dislikes. Wat its trying to tell is, OPEN urself to opportunity when it comes to you and only say yes when u in ur heart mean YES! So its not about jus saying but MEANING it. Anyways, I kinda like this show. U guys should watch it...

Genre: Comedy
Rating: 7/10
Estimated Time Length: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Comment: It's a SHOULD watch movie but not necessary at the cinema.

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home