Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Friday, January 9, 2009

Wow~

I was lurking at my frined's blog and I notice her new blog. It was a superhero test and I said to myself , "Hmmmm... Seems interesting.. Wat'll I get?" hoho.... and this is the result...


Lots of mutants appreciate their powers, but you'd give yours up in a second for a chance at a normal life. You're friendly and considerate, but you'd rather blend in with the crowd than stand out and get attention. Like Rogue, your sense of touch is extremely powerful, so even holding hands is a huge deal for you. You're deeply afraid of hurting the people you love, so you tend to push them away when things get too intense.

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home