Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Thursday, January 15, 2009

YESH~

At last! After countless(act 3-4 times) of shopping at last I have purchased my Chinese New year clothes!!! weeee~ I boutgh a pants and two t-shirts. I was slightly off budget though. XD 20 bucks. hahah. The weird thing is I bought my pants in Sungei Wang.. My first purchase from there if i recall.... haha.. the t-shirts was bought from Springfield, pavilion and pants was in Levi's , Sungei Wang. weeeeeeeee......... this pants.. there is no more size in Pavilion, Mid valley.. The common Shopping malls... Really dint expect SW to have it( lala HQ... XD)



~Levi's 501~




~Live Unbuttoned~
~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home