Simple and Meaningful

~I'm an ordinary guy which might not even make a chapter in your life~

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Sign?

OmigoSH!!! I jus witnessed another accident nearby my house. Lately I've witnessed a number of accidents. Is this a sign to warn me of my thought of getting a scooter? Coz act I've been thinking of getting a scooter as my transport (cheap and easy maintainence). But not the local ones... The one I wan look lik this...


~Well.. not this colour.....~



~This type of Scooters~

Somehow I felt its kinda cool and I do like riding motor(only riden motor). And mayb i can do soe paint job or some vinyl. Adding a mickey mouse somewhere? HOHO.... But I'll need this 2 Items together.. You noe.. like a SET!! XD But I felt you got to have the right physique to wear the brown jacket.XP FAT FAT FAT.. I wanna GET FAT!!!



~Brown Leather jackets~



~Plus this helmet~

(P.S. : Adam will fit description nicely..XD)

~S.M.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home